- 5’ x 10’ knockdown baggage cart
- 8,000 lb. capacity with 3-stage solid rubber tires
- End panels and roof are HDPE plastic
- Steel shot sandblasted and epoxy powder coated steel frame
- E-type rear hitch
- Reinforced vinyl curtains
- Max tow speed 20 mph (32 kph)
- Center Shelf
- Galvanized base and upper frames
- Independent torsion axles
- Digital print of company logo on plastic end panels and or roof
- Pneumatic tires (reduces capacity to 4,000 lbs.)
- Flat floor
- Clear, red, or black curtains available
- Shipping Weight: 1,775 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions:
- Length: 138"
- Width: 65"
- Height (normal): 81"
- Height (3 knockdown stacked): 98"
- 20 units fit into a 40' HC container (1 stack of 5 shown above)